2009. március 6., péntek

Picture 4; March 4th, 2009.

This one is about my angel-for-one-day. Yes, from evening the previous day she had been an angel doing everything I asked her to do the way she had to do it. In the morning she put her coat, shoes and the rest on alone, saying: "I can do it, I'm grown up now!". At the kindergarden she changed all alone again, and did everything the way I asked, not running around as on other days. I thought Wow! If only this would last... Lately we got some bad remarks from various places on her behaviour, and I was feeling really bad about this. But this day started out just perfect!

The picture was taken in the afternoon when we got home. Of course the whole "angel" thing did not last long, so on this pictire it is the old cheeky little Eszter again, but the morning really made my day.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése