2009. március 3., kedd

Hi there!

My name is Mariann, but everyone calls me Maja. I'm a mom to three and a half-year old Eszter and 19 months old Péter. I live in Hungary and if I haven't been staying at home with the kids, I would be a teacher of Maths and Computer Science. My hobbies would be webpage making, reading, embroidery if I had the time. A few month ago I came across a new candidate for a hobby, and this is digital scrapbooking. I love taking photos, but never have the time to make albums. I hope I will manage to find time to get to know a lot about this kind of creative album making. I've already downloaded tons of stuff now I only have to start using them.

Reading about scrapbooking led me to Project365. You can also read about this project here. I love the idea of taking a picture each day and thus having a nice record of the whole year. I've decided to try it, and here I am. I started at 1st of march, 2009, and I hope I'll be able to carry on throughout the year. Wish me luck.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése