2009. április 8., szerda

Picture 35; April 4th, 2009

In the morning after Eszter's ice skating I left the children at my mom's and I went to TESCO's to look around. I spent 8450 forints... But I did get some nice things for the kitchen that I wanted for long. István in the meanwhile went to play paint ball with my sisters and brother-in-laws. I didn't go, because it is not really my type of things. But this way everybody had a good time.
In the evening I was baking. It is called the Vatican lucky bread. I got some yeast from my sister and I had to do it all week, just doing one thing a day. I had to bake it yesterday. It is really delicious, although I didn't give the rest of the yeast on to anyone, and didn't wish for anythig, since I believe in other things.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése